Today, the University of Nuertingen hosts another session in its series of online lectures on landscape architecture and climate change. I invite you to join an interesting session scheduled for tomorrow, Tuesday, 8th of January, from 18 – 19 30 pm CET. You can join the seminar simply by clicking on this link and adding a guest name:
Invited are three experts who have also published two books on the theme during the last year. The programme will be as follows:
- Don Quixote, Sancho Panza and the Landscape Architect: Exploring Alternative Energy Landscapes, Dr. Sven Stremke|WUR Wageningen, NL
- The social acceptability of energy landscapes, Dr Olaf Schroth
- Engaging Communities on Climate Change with Visual Learning Tools, Stephen Sheppard, UBC Pacific Institute for Climate Solutions
We will end the session with an interactive discussion.
In the coming weeks there will be two further sessions – the last of this series – that might be of interest for you. They are accessible the same way as this one, always from 18 – 19 30 CET:
- Tuesday, 15th of January: Adapting open space planning to climate change Lecture by Dr. Sanda Lenzholzer|WUR Wageningen, NL
- Tuesday, 22nd of January: Adapting Urban Planting design to climate change Lecture by Dr. MaryCarol Hunter|University of Michigan, USA
3 thoughts on “Le:Notre Online Seminar Landscape Architecture + Climate Change”
Is there any podcast? I got the post to late to follow the lecture. Thanks
Yes, there is a podcast now available under the link in the article. Best wishes!
Its like you read my mind! You seem to understand a lot approximately this, like you wrote the e book in it or something. I feel that you could do with a few p.c. to drive the message house a bit, however instead of that, that is wonderful blog. A fantastic read. I’ll definitely be back.